CONCURRENT ENROLLMENT PROCESS
To receive college credit at VVC for an articulated class taken at a high school or ROP program, the student must complete the following:
- Complete a VVC Application
- Once the student has received a confirmation email from VVC with Student ID #, the student must login to WebAdvisor to setup their account.
- On the 'Students' menu, there is a link within the "Academic Profile" section titled "Link College ID to High School".
- After clicking on the link, they will be prompted to enter the MyMentor account user name and password.
- To complete the process of linking the accounts, the student must click the CONNECT box.